Release under test is Miro 6.0
6.0 is major release with speed improvements and bug-fixes
- Separation of front-end vs back-end actions.
How to Test
- Go to litmus.pculture.org and sign in or create an account if you don't already have one.
- Select the Miro 6.0 test run for Miro
- Specify your OS configuration and start running tests from the groups that are listed.
- If you are new, start with the QuickTest group.
- For each test that you run, please mark it pass / fail / unclear. Don't worry if you can't run all the tests.
- If you encounter an error, please file a bug and provide the bug number in the results and a quick description in the comment.
Bugzilla information (Fixed / Open / Create)
- Please file a bug for any issues you find, it's the fastest way for it to get attention.
- Here is a nice clear guide to submitting bugs.
- If you are new to testing you can check out our getting started guide
- If your time is limited, we'd be happy if you could just explore the latest nightly build and and try some of the new features listed above.